You will work on expanding the Minsar platform set of features aimed at designers, creators, developers and publishers of all industries. In this role, you will be working upon the existing Minsar server-side architecture to develop and deliver exciting new features, such as real-time editing and collaboration, automated asset optimization, and advanced distribution scenarios.
Minsar Create is an app based on Unity3D and BabylonJS. The Minsar server-side codebase is built with many ASP.NET Core micro-services for each major set of features the platform provides, using Azure App Services containers with Docker, Microsoft-SQL and Cosmos DB databases (with Entity Framework Core), Azure Blob Storage, Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Functions, etc. You will leverage ASP.NET Core and the Azure platform, as well as internally developed technologies and infrastructure, to provide fast and efficient APIs to consume in the Create app and the Portal website.
You will focus on simplicity and scalability in order to deliver production-ready software, easily understandable by new team members. You will also contribute to improve the existing Minsar core architecture and data structure, in order to facilitate development of new categories of features.
On a day-to-day basis, you will interact and collaborate with the engineers responsible of Minsar's global architecture and existing features, computer vision technologies, immersive and non-immersive platforms, as well as designers and creators.
- Design, implement and maintain the server-side codebase, using ASP.NET Core, Microsoft Azure and internal technologies, for the following set of features:
- Minsar Create: real-time edition APIs and advanced, unannounced features
- Minsar Distribute: publish and export APIs
- Minsar Portal: real-time APIs and collaboration features
- Take ownership of the developed features and architecture pieces, and maintain an up-to-date documentation for new team members