You will work on building the Minsar Runtime SDK, aimed at developers seeking to integrate experiences made in Minsar into existing applications and websites. In this role, you will be working upon the existing Minsar architecture to develop and deliver high-level, cross-platform APIs to embed, view and interact with Minsar experiences in websites and applications.
This is an opportunity to help apps and websites developers transition from a 2D world to the spatial computing era by letting them quickly integrate engaging and interactive AR/VR content.
You will leverage the power of Unity3D and the Minsar Runtime to allow iOS and Android app developers to easily consume the Minsar SDK APIs. You will also work on the Minsar Web SDK, by exposing the same APIs to web developers. You will focus on simplicity and extensibility of the APIs, performance, and inter-operability between the underlying application/website model/lifecycle and the Minsar Runtime. You will also contribute to the developers documentation in order to increase the chances of providing great value in a minimum amount of time.
On a day-to-day basis, you will interact with the engineers responsible of Minsar's global architecture, lifecycle and features, computer vision technologies, as well as designers and creators. You will also collaborate with the CTO in order to analyze and iterate over the different pain points of developers seeking to integrate AR/VR content.
- Design, implement and maintain the Minsar SDK for iOS and Android, by leveraging Unity's ability to be used as a Library
- Design, implement and maintain the Minsar SDK for Web developers, by leveraging Minsar's WebXR implementation
- Research innovating solutions to overcome technological barriers set by the relative infancy of the spatial computing industry
- Take ownership of the SDK, maintain an up-to-date internal documentation for new team members
- Build a great Developers documentation
- Work on optimizing your code for low compute and low memory environments